What did i see when i was child

 Gravity falls 

When i was child, I remember seeing a lot of cartons in TV, but my favourite was gravity falls, i see it in disney XD, the cartoon is about two brothers going to vacation to a place where many strange things happen, they fight zombies, robots, mummies, even to a piramid. When i was child this fascinated me, the adventures, mistery, and secrets, I think it is one of the bigs reason why i love this cartoon.




I see it for first time in 2014, in a disney xd channel, i saw it alone after the school. I remember that I like a lot the opening, the song is very sticky.The last time when i saw it is in 2018, in a vacation trip.
I also reads the books made of the cartoon. 
 


And this is all for now, I wil continue writte soon. :)

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares