My last weekend

Heritage day

The last weekend I went out with my best friend because saturday and sunday was the the heritage day, and I need to do a work for the university and I also went to visit several places. My work it consisted in collected information or important buildings of the capital, and then make a file with that information to describe the building throught information and drawings.

The fist place we went was the (Ex intendencia) currently the gobernación, it is a beatifull building inside and out entering there were a marble stair and the ceiling was impressive.




The second place was the "Palacio de tribunales de justicia", it is a massive and impresionant building. The place stands out like a large building in front of anyone who enters, in addition to its large hallways and large rooms.




We went to several other places, but this two was the most impressive. We have a pretty good time with my best friend, we have a picnic in the center and we also got on one of the old buses of Santiago to return home.

And this was all I did in the weekend, se you next, bye :)



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares