My favorite place in chile

 The most beautifull place in chile

Hello FAU bloggers, today I will tell you about a beautifull town in the south of  the country, his name is "Puerto Fuy" and is located in the region "Los rios", very close to the park "Huilo Huilo". 

I went to that beautifull place on vacation in 2018 with my brother, it was my first time traveled south, and I was impressed by the beautifull landscapes. We went for a day to explore and get to know the town, we had lunch swam in the lake an got on a boat. It's funny but from that town you can cross Argentina on the lake. 


This town is beautifull because it is surrounded by forests and snow capped mountains, in adition the town is quite pleasant, drawing the atention of whoever visits it, and finally the lake is wonderfull, it gives a great view of the town and also connects with an Argentine town on the other side. 

That's all for now friend, see you soon.

Comentarios

Entradas populares