My favourite hobbie

The gym

What it is?

Go to the gym is a sport in which you lift weights, and the idea is to train every muscle of your body in the differents day of the week. With the pass of the months you can see the progress you are making in your strength and your aesthetic. there is nothing better than seeing the results of you effort and discipline.

 

When I started? 

I started go to the gym in september 2022, at the end of the pandemic. In the beginnig I went with friends to train, it was very funny. 
 
I decided go to the gym because I always wantes an esthetic body. When I was a child I was very fat, and in my adolescence i was very skinny, this is why I was always insecure with my bod, and that is was of the main reason why I started go to the Gym.  
 

What is it like to train 

I usually go to the gym six days of the week, I train two days my chest, triceps and shoulders, two days my back, biceps and forearm, and finally two days my legs and my abdomen. 
 
My favourite exercise is deadlifting, I really like lift heavy weights. Now my max weights is 180 kg in deadlift with conventional grip, 150  kg in squats, and 100 kg in bench press. 
 
The equipment I use is very simple, is only a lifting belt, the straps, knee bads, amd wrist guards. 
 
And this is all for now, i really love to talk about gym. See you soon.





Comentarios

Entradas populares