My cellphone

Hello everyone

Today I talk about my favourite piece of technology, my cellphone. Is something we all have in our lives, it is a small device that fits in our pockets, and in which we can do anything that the internet allow us. The cellphone has many good things, we can use it to learn, play, listen to music, etc. But it also has many bad things, like the adicction, excess of information, the blue light, fake news, etc.

I use it for my university works, to learn many things all the days and I also use it to organize my week calendar. On the other hand also I use it to read, see movies, play videogames, and talk to my friends on social networks. I don't know if I love it, but i use it a lot in my daily life, and that is the reason why it's my favourite piece of technology. 

Is very important remember that electronic devices must be used with caution, bescause they make us waste a lot of time in our days.



And this is all for nooow, se you soon :)


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares