The last blog

The goodbye...

 It's time to write my last blog, and I will talk about my experience publishing them.

My favorite blog was the one with the special photo, I enjoyed writing it because it was a pretty nice family moment, and plus it was very easy to me to write. In other hand the only post a didn't like to write was the one about the British council, because it was boring to write.

The blog that I enjoyed reading most to reading were those of the blogger's favorite place in Chile. I really love the landscapes of my country.

My english is improved more than at the beginning of the semester, and I have noticed because ,my reading and comprehencion has improved.

I really liked using the page because it is quite easy and comfortable to use. It also allows you to share experiences with others.

Finally, I would like to say that I really liked the form of the classes, it was a very entertaining and innovative way of teaching.

And that was all friends, have a nice life and maybe we will see each other again one day, goodbye


Comentarios

Entradas populares