Chinese food

Hello FAU bloggers

Today i will talk to you about my favorite place to eat in Santiago, and is any place where they cook Chinese food. I usually go once a month with my entire family. It is a tradition that my father started and we maintain to this day. It was one of my favorite moments in my childhood, I really liked watching the fish that most restaurants have. My favorite dish is Mongolian beef with rice and spring rolls. The restaurants are very beautiful and familiar places, most of them have great decorations and Asian facades.

The restaurant we go to most daily is located in front of the Plaza de Armas de San Bernardo, on Covadonga Street. It is a very attractive building which greatly represents Asian architecture with curved roofs.



And that's all for today friends.






Comentarios

Entradas populares