My life

 A summary of me...

Hi FAU bloggers.

My full name is José Alexander Rodríguez Valenzuela, but call me Alex, it´s my middle name and I prefer it, I have nineteen years old. I´m from Chile, and I was born in Santiago, in the commune San Miguel, but now I live in the commune El bosque. All my family is from Chile, exept a distant grandfather who was Italian. I have two older brothers, now I live with one of them, and my mother. 

My hobbies

When I was child, I like a lot drawing, play the guitar, and skating, but over the years I have left some things behing to move to the other things, like reading, writting and go to the gym. Now I am a student of architecture in the "Universidad de Chile", I am in my second semester, and I love the career.

My English is not to good, but I learn a litlle every day. Now i am able to comumunicate even a little, but i want to master it.

And this is all for now, see you soon. 





Comentarios

Entradas populares